Physician Referral Search
Physician Referral Forms
Faculty of Health Sciences, Queen's University
KGH/HDH Medical Staff Portal
Kingston Ophthalmic Training Centre
Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario (CAHO)
Hotel Dieu Hospital supports the commitment of healthcare professionals to providing the best possible care for their patients.
For the convenience of community and hospital physicians, this section provides access to the following resources:
- Physician Referral Search: an online and current directory of physicians, categorized by service, who are available for referrals.
- Physician Referral Forms: PDF files of physician referral forms. Some can be completed online before printing and faxing; others require printing, filling out and then faxing.
- Faculty of Health Sciences, Queen’s University: Follow this link for information about the Faculty of Health Sciences at Queen’s University—the School of Medicine, School of Nursing and School of Rehabilitation Therapy. Links from this site will also take you to the Faculty’s Vision and Strategic Framework and to the 2012-2016 Strategic Plan for the School of Medicine.
- KGH/HDH Medical Staff Association: consists of community physicians and hospital physicians and midwives.
- Kingston Ophthalmic Training Centre (KOTC): The KOTC provide current and comprehensive training of ophthalmic medical personnel. It is the only program of its kind in Canada that offers two levels of training, and graduates are immediately eligible to secure employment as ophthalmic technicians or technologists for an ophthalmologist (s) in private practice or for a hospital with an ophthalmology department or clinic.
- Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario (CAHO): The Council of Academic Hospitals of Ontario (CAHO) is the non-profit association of Ontario’s 24 academic hospitals and their research institutes. CAHO provides a focal point for strategic initiatives on behalf of these academic hospitals.
- Insidermedicine: The Insidermedicine Project is a physician-led news and knowledge-translation initiative that allows patients, doctors and medical students to keep up on the latest medical information by watching unique videos created every week day by a team of medical experts. Our goal is to reach patients, medical doctors and students around the world to ensure that each is receiving a daily "evidence based" health and medical update.